If you are interested in a creative solution for your home or office designs or just want to say hello, send us a message or give us a call.
Hiring an Interior Designer can be a rewarding – home and life changing experience. For some the exact opposite is true… Do your homework when selecting a Designer- What is their level of Interior Design education? A degree or just a “flair”? What is his/her experience level? Check references, have a face to face meeting and trust your instincts. Are you comfortable taking about your budget, wants, needs and obstacles with this person. Problems always arise- How will they be handled? Have the Designer explain how the process works, how do they charge and what happens if things go sour?
I have been in the Interior Design Business for 25 years and have tons of experience with all types of situations.
Some of the services I provide:
- Architectural plan review
- Colorization-working with home owner to select all interior components-tile and tile design flooring, lighting plumbing etc
- Window treatments shades, draperies and all Hunter Douglas products
- Furniture floor plans= 1/4″ scale to ensure furniture fits with regard to egress, views etc
- I sell all major lines of furniture and can usually help customers save money
- Hourly consulting of any aspect of design
- Turn Key- all interior furniture, lamps, art, accessories, towels, kitchen items etc
- Model Homes and homeowner staging